Sports command a proven power to cross barriers, create communities and unite nations, to affect the heart and the mind, from the richest man to the poorest child.
But how do we harness that power to support the greater good?
SportsandSocialChange.org is a comprehensive guide to nonprofit and cause-driven organizations in sports, with a mission of building the ultimate “all-star team” of organizations, athletes, teams, leagues, companies, executives and fans to initiate meaningful social change. Here you’ll find FREE tools and resources to help industry leaders and sports fans connect with charitable programs around the world.
• Search the DIRECTORY of nonprofit organizations related to a sport, athlete, state or social cause.
• Find upcoming sports charity and fundraising EVENTS in your community.
• Read the latest NEWS, press releases and announcements from sports nonprofit organizations.
• GET INVOLVED with a sports nonprofit org through volunteer and donation opportunities in your area.
• Utilize OUR SERVICES for Cause Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Enterprise development in Sports Business.
There are thousands of great causes and programs in the sports world – but they need our support to keep making a difference. We hope you find your teammates here, and working together we can all cross the finish line as winners.
Special Spectators creates magical days for seriously ill children and their families at college sporting events across the United States. In partnership with athletic departments, we provide tickets to games and design days filled with exciting surprises and experiences in and around the stadium that are not accessible to most fans. Special Spectators is designed to create fun for the entire family and provide a pause from the difficulties they face battling a loved one's illness.